Wednesday 18 March 2015

March 13- A Better Day for sure!

Definitely a better day.  I came to terms about me hair lose.  I spent a nice afternoon with my sister Heather and felt the connection we once had but was hiding due to life's challenges of each of us.

She treated me to lunch, a hat and dangling earrings.  It was weird but quite warming to be treated by my little sister.  Who would have ever thought.

We laughed trying on different hats and found one that would be appropriate.  The dangling earrings distracted from the fact I was losing my hair.

Once we finished our little excursion we came back and chatted.  It was so nice to feel that connection and closeness we once had.

Today's silver lining my relationship with my little sister has started to be rekindled.


Thank you, thank you, thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment